LED Area/Flood Light
The AFL LED area/flood light features high performance, highly efficient LED technology. It is suitable for many exterior site lighting applications. A photocell comes standard, as do 0-10V dimming drivers. The AFL's housing is made of precision die cast aluminum. It is coated with a chip and fade resistant textured polyester powdercoat finish. The lens is UV-stabilized polycarbonate.
- Applications: Suitable for exterior site lighting applications: parking lots, loading docks, roadways, sign lighting
- Lumen Output: From about 12,000 to 18,300
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 125
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: >50,000 hours
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: UL listed for wet locations. IP66 rated
Click to enlarge
There are two mounts to choose from: the Extension Arm for direct mounting to poles or walls, and the Slipfitter Knuckle for round tenons.