LED Area Light
This area light is available in two sizes and features multiple mounting options for maximum versatility. The APM/APL has an industrial grade 3 or 5 pin photocell receptacle. The housing features die cast aluminum construction and an integral heat sink. It has a chip and fade resistant powder coat finish. The lens is UV-stabilized polycarbonate. Type II, III, IV or V optics are available. 0-10V dimming drivers are optional.
- Applications: Suitable for most exterior street or area light applications, including parking lots and exterior sport courts
- Sizes: Large (APL) and medium (APM)
- Lumen Output: From 6,000 lm up to 28,000 lm
- Max Lumens Per Watt: Up to 125
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: >200,000 hours (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: UL listed for wet locations. IP65 certified.
Click to enlarge
Mounting and controls
There are several mounting options available for each APM/APL - the slipfitter knuckle (SK), trunnion mount (TM), wall mount knuckle (WK), pole mount bracket (PM) and the extension arm for square poles (EA), which is available in 6" and 12". For controls, the APM/APL is available with an optional photocell or a motion sensor. The motion sensor can be set to 10%/20%/30% low when paired with a dimming driver.
Follow us on social media: