LED Low Profile Canopy Light
The CLS is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. It can be surface or pendant mounted. A junction box mounting plate comes standard. Removable threaded plugs on the side can accommodate rigid electrical conduit or motion/photo sensors. The MSD is an optional IP65-rated microwave dimming motion/daylight sensor. The die cast aluminum housing of the CLS is covered with a durable dark bronze powder coat finish. The drop lens is made of impact resistant polycarbonate.
- Applications: For use in surface or pendant mount applications. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use: canopy, security, stairwell, corridors
- Sizes: 10-inch square (CLS 10) and 14-inch square (CLS 14)
- Lumen Output: 4,948 in the CLS 10 and 9,548 in the CLS 14
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 120
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: ≥ 60,000 hrs
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: UL listed for wet locations. IP65 rated
Click to enlarge
Mounting and controls
The CLS is available with an optional microwave dimming motion/daylight sensor (schematic pictured - see spec sheet for more details). The CLS can be surface or pendant mounted. A junction box mounting plate comes standard. A threaded hole on the back of the luminaire allows for 3/4" rigid electrical conduit and pendant mounting.
Follow us on social media: