LED Canopy Light
The CPE is a highly efficient LED canopy luminaire that is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. The housing is constructed of die cast aluminum. The prismatic lens is impact resistant, UV-stabilized polycarbonate. The CPE has a fade-, weather-, and abrasion-resistant textured polyester powdercoat finish. It comes in two sizes - the 9-inch square (CPE 9) is a 24W unit. The 12-inch square (CPE 12) is a 54W luminaire. See spec sheet for exact dimensions.
- Applications: For use in canopy applications, suitable for indoor or outdoor use: loading docks, entryways, stairwells, corridors
- Sizes: 9-inch square (CPE 9) and 12-inch square (CPE 12)
- Lumen Output: 2,219 in the CPE 9, 5,298 in the CPE 12
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 98.8 in the CPE 12
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: >50,000 hrs
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: UL listed for wet locations. IP65 rated
The CPE fits to any standard junction box, or mounts directly to any surface, via a detachable mounting plate. An included hook allows for hands-free installation while making electrical connections.