LED Decorative Emergency Unit
The DEM features a 4.8V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery. An internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board and LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination. The DEM features 2 LEDs per head (6 watts total per unit). A fully automated solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Applications: Suitable for indoor or outdoor use where emergency lighting is needed
- Lumen Output: 350 lm when running on battery backup, 1,200 lm when running on AC power
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 86 when running on AC power
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty on housing and electronics. Battery pro-rated for 5 years
- Certifications: UL listed for wet locations. Other certifications - UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, local and state codes
Click to enlarge
Options and colors
The DEM housing features die cast aluminum construction, sealed and gasketed, with a durable powder coat finish. It is available in four housing colors: white, black, bronze and nickel. The refractor is prismatic polycarbonate. Photocells are optional. The self-diagnostic test feature continually diagnoses the performance of the luminaire, and tests the system to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety codes.
Follow us on social media: