LED Decorative Emergency Unit
The DEM features a 4.8V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery. An internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board and LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination. The DEM features 2 LEDs per head (6 watts total per unit). A fully automated solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours. The housing features die cast aluminum construction, sealed and gasketed, with a durable powder coat finish. It has a prismatic polycarbonate refractor.
- Applications: Suitable for indoor or outdoor use where emergency lighting is needed
- Lumen Output: 350 lm when running on battery backup, 1,200 lm when running on AC power
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 86 when running on AC power
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty on housing and electronics. Battery pro-rated for 5 years
- Certifications: UL listed for wet locations. Other certifications - UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, local and state codes