LED Architectural Down Light
The DLA can be used for retrofitting and new construction applications. It is compatible with most 6-inch and 8-inch housings - and with non-insulated and air-tight ceilings. The 6-inch option is also compatible with insulated ceilings. Color temperature options range from 3000K to 5000K. The DLA features durable thermoplastic and aluminum construction, and a flex cable for easy installation into a junction box.
- Applications: Suitable for most commercial, industrial and institutional retrofit and new construction applications - retail, hospitality, office
- Lumen Output: From 1,500 lm to 5,000 lm
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 92
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: 50,000 hours (reported)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: ETL listed for wet locations (new construction); ETL classified for wet locations (retrofit); RoHS compliant (8-inch)
The DLA is available with three different reflector trim options - Round White Baffle, Round Silver & White Aluminum trim, and Square White Baffle.