4" LED Economy Down Light
Compatible with most 4" housings, the DLE Economy LED down light can be used with insulated, non-insulated and air-tight ceilings. Color temperature options range from 2700K to 5000K. The DLE 4 is dimmable to 10% with most dimmers. It features durable thermoplastic construction. The E26 medium screw-base Edison connector allows for easy retrofit of incandescent housings. Integral mounting clips allow for toolless installation in most 4" recessed cans. The DLE 4 is available with frame-in kits for both remodeling and new construction.
- Applications: Suitable for most commercial, industrial and institutional applications - retail, hospitality, office, residential
- Lumen Output: From 550 lm to 610 lm
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 76
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: 50,000 hours (reported)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: ETL listed for wet locations; passes FCC Class B; RoHS compliant
Click to enlarge
The DLE 4 is available with two types of frame-in kits. The 4ICNC is designed for new construction, while the 4ICRM is designed for remodel applications. Air tight construction in both kits provides reduced energy costs. See spec sheet for more details.