5"/6" LED Economy Down Light
The DLE 56 down light is compatible with most 5" and 6" housings - with insulated, non-insulated and air-tight ceilings. Color temperature options range from 2700K to 5000K, with Triac dimming. The housing is white aluminum, with a polycarbonate lens. The E26 medium screw-base Edison connector allows for easy retrofit of incandescent housings. Adjustable torsion springs, designed to fit 5" or 6" housing, allows for toolless installation. The DLE 56 is available with frame-in kits for both remodeling and new construction.
- Applications: Suitable for most commercial, industrial and institutional applications - retail, hospitality, office, residential
- Lumen Output: 865-1,494 lm
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 131
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: 66,000 hours (reported)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: UL listed for wet locations; Passes FCC Part 15, Class B; complies with EN161000-4-5, input transient protection (1.0kV)
The DLE 56 is available with two types of frame-in kits. The 6ICNC is designed for new construction, while the 6ICRM is designed for remodel applications. Air tight construction in both kits provides reduced energy costs. See spec sheet for more details.