5"/6" LED Down Light
The DLL 56 down light is compatible with most 5" and 6" housings - with insulated, non-insulated and air-tight ceilings. Color temperature options range from 2700K to 5000K. 90 CRI is available, and meets Title 24, 2016 requirements. The DLL 56 is dimmable to 10% with most dimmers. It features durable thermoplastic construction. The E26 medium screw-base Edison connector allows for easy retrofit of incandescent housings. An adjustable torsion spring, designed to fit 5" or 6" housing, allows for toolless installation. The DLL 56 is available with frame-in kits for both remodeling and new construction.
- Applications: Suitable for most commercial, industrial and institutional applications - retail, hospitality, office, residential
- Lumen Output: From 900 lm up to 1,200 lm
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 88
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: 50,000 hours (reported)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: ETL listed for wet locations; Passes FCC Class B; RoHS Compliant; Meets State of California Title 24, 2016 requirements (90 CRI models)
Click to enlarge
The DLL 56 is available with two types of frame-in kits. The 6ICNC is designed for new construction, while the 6ICRM is designed for remodel applications. Air tight construction in both kits provides reduced energy costs. See spec sheet for more details.
Follow us on social media: