LED Select Down Light
The DLT LED down light features field selectable color temperature and output. These down lights can be used for retrofit projects and new construction applications. Four color temperatures can be selected: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K, at 90 CRI. There are two sizes - the DLT 6 is compatible with 6.25" ceiling cut outs and 6" mounting frames. The DLT 8 is compatible with 8.06" ceiling cut outs and 8" mounting frames. Spring action clips secure the fixture to the ceiling or existing frame. The DLT 6 is available with three selectable outputs, while the DLT 8 has four selectable outputs.
- Applications: Suitable for most commercial, industrial and institutional retrofit and new construction applications - retail, hospitality, office
- Lumen Output: 1,130-2,300 lm in the DLT 6; 2,120-5,560 in the DLT 8
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 106.7
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: 56,000 hours
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: ETL listed for wet locations, complies with EN61000-4-5 surge protection (line neutral, 1kV), complies with FCC Part 15, class A
Construction and installation
The housing of the DLT is constructed of aluminum, with a smooth white reflector. A standard junction box (included) can be remote mounted or attached to the luminaire.