LED Lensed Troffer
The ETL is available in 2x2, 2x4 and 1x4 variations for maximum flexibility. Several lumen packages are available, ensuring you get the right light level you need. Its multiple shielding options are optimized to balance efficiency and aesthetics. The LED tray is precision brake-formed from aluminum. The ETL features a white enamel finish. All LED boards and drivers are field replaceable. Every ETL is assembled in our Henderson, NC facility.
- Applications: Suitable for most commercial and institutional applications - office, retail, hospitality, healthcare facilities
- Lumen Output: From 2,200 lm - 5,500 lm
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 139
- Size Options: 2x2, 2x4, 1x4
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: Up to 189,000 hours (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty. 10-year extended warranty available on specific models
- Re-BoardABILITY: Every ETL is upgradeable. Boards and drivers can easily be swapped out for upgrade in a matter of minutes. Learn more about Re-Boardability here.
- Certifications: UL 1598 listed for US and Canada, suitable for damp locations. DesignLights Consortium qualified on specific configurations
- Assembled in the USA: Each ETL is assembled at our facility in Henderson, NC. BAA compliant options are available
Click to enlarge
The ETL is available with three different lens options - Pattern 12 Prismatic Acrylic (A12), Prismatic White Acrylic (PW) and Frosted High Efficiency Pattern 23 Acrylic (A23F). Each option is optimized to balance efficiency and aesthetics.