LED Lensed Utility
The EVL is a high performance LED lensed luminaire suitable for many wall and ceiling mount applications. The housing and end caps are constructed out of heavy-gauge cold rolled steel with a white powder coat finish. The lens is prismatic acrylic. An optional motion/sound sensor is available. Every EVL is assembled in the USA - in our Henderson, NC facility.
- Applications: Suitable for wall and ceiling mount applications: bathrooms, corridors and stairwells
- Lumen Output: About 1,000 lumens up to 4,000 lumens
- Max Lumens Per Watt: About 135
- Size Options: 2-foot, 3-foot, 4-foot
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: Up to 189,000 hours (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Re-BoardABILITY: Every EVL is upgradeable. Boards and drivers can easily be swapped out for upgrade in a matter of minutes. Learn more about Re-Boardability here.
- Certifications: UL 1598 listed for US and Canada, suitable for damp locations
- Assembled in the USA: Each EVL is assembled at our facility in Henderson, NC. BAA compliant options are available
Click to enlarge
The optional motion/sound sensor (MSS) is pictured. The EVL is also available with mouse hold or tapped hole end caps. See spec sheet for more info.