The EWL LED wrap can be surface-, stem- or cable-mounted as individual units or in continuous rows. Three are three width sizes and two lengths to choose from. The housing is constructed of highly durable and highly reflective white cold rolled steel. The lens is made of clear prismatic acrylic. The EWL is made in the USA - engineered and manufactured at our facility in Henderson, NC.
- Applications: Suitable for industrial, retail and institutional applications - warehouse, manufacturing facility, stock room, classroom
- Lumen Output: From ~2,000 to 8,360
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 135
- Size Options: 2-foot and 4-foot lengths; 9-inch, 11.25-inch, and 16-inch widths
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: > 100,000 hrs (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Re-BoardABILITY: Every EWL is upgradeable. Boards and drivers can easily be swapped out for upgrade in a matter of minutes. Learn more about Re-Boardability here.
- Certifications: UL 1598 listed for US and Canada, suitable for damp locations. DesignLights Consortium qualified on specific configurations
- Made in America: Engineered and made in the USA. Each EWL is manufactured in our Henderson, NC facility. BAA compliant options are available.
Click to enlarge
Pick your size
The EWL is available in three different widths: 9-inch, 11-inch and 16-inch. There are two lengths to choose from: 2-foot and 4-foot. It can be equipped with controls, including on/off/dim sensors and microwave sensors. See spec sheet for more details.
Follow us on social media: