The FFL2R offers an aesthetic, highly efficient LED troffer solution. Part of the FormFocus product line, the FFL2R features two rows of high efficacy LED boards shielded by frosted acrylic diffusers. The FFL2R is available in 2x2 and 2x4, and in a wide array of lumen outputs for maximum flexibility. The housing features a highly reflective white enamel finish. The low profile and lightweight housing allows for easy installation. The FFL2R is available with an optional occupancy/daylight sensor. All LED boards and drivers are field replaceable. Click here to view the high output version of the FFL2R, the FFL2R HO. Surface-mounting and frame-in kits are optional. Every FFL2R is made in the USA - in our Henderson, NC facility, utilizing mostly domestic and some foreign components.
- Applications: Suitable for most commercial and institutional applications - office, retail, classrooms, healthcare facilities
- Lumen Output: From 2,200 lm to almost 9,600 lm
- Max Lumens Per Watt: Just over 155
- Size Options: 2x2, 2x4
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: Up to 189,000 hours (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty. 10-year extended warranty available on specific models
- Re-BoardABILITY: Every FFL2R is upgradeable. Boards and drivers can easily be swapped out for upgrade in a matter of minutes. Learn more about Re-Boardability here.
- Certifications: UL 1598 listed for US and Canada, suitable for damp locations. DesignLights Consortium qualified on specific configurations
- Made in the USA, in our Henderson, NC facility, utilizing mostly domestic and some foreign components. BAA compliant options are available
Options and controls
The FFL2R can be purchased with an optional Surface Mount Kit. The SMK is an aesthetically pleasing steel frame with a matte white finish. For controls, the Philips EasySense is a simple and cost effective way to maximize energy savings and address code-compliance strategies. This sensor sits discreetly in the FFL2R, and provides occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting and task tuning. View spec sheet for more details, and for more available options.