LED High Output Lay-In
The FFL2R HO is an ideal troffer solution for retail and office settings with high grid ceilings, or other applications that require high lumen output from a recessed luminaire. With the FFL2R HO, you can have all the benefits of a high output luminaire with the aesthetics of the other products in our FormFocus product line. Lumen outputs range from just over 6,000 lumens in the 2x2 LW (low) package up to over 18,000 in the 2x4 VH (very high) model. The low profile, lightweight housing allows for easy installation. Two rows of high efficacy LED boards are shielded by frosted acrylic diffusers. Surface-mounting and frame-in kits are optional. Every FFL2R HO is made in the USA - in our Henderson, NC facility, utilizing mostly domestic and some foreign components.
- Applications: Suitable for most commercial and institutional applications - office, retail, classrooms, healthcare facilities
- Lumen Output: From 6,100 lm to over 18,000 lm
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 133
- Size Options: 2x2, 2x4
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: > 95,000 hours (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Re-BoardABILITY: Every FFL2R HO is upgradeable. Boards and drivers can easily be swapped out for upgrade in a matter of minutes. Learn more about Re-Boardability here.
- Certifications: UL 1598 listed for US and Canada, suitable for damp locations. DesignLights Consortium qualified on specific configurations
- Made in the USA, in our Henderson, NC facility, utilizing mostly domestic and some foreign components. BAA compliant options are available
Options and controls
The FFL2R HO can be purchased with an optional Surface Mount Kit. The SMK is an aesthetically pleasing steel frame with a matte white finish. For controls, the Philips EasySense is a simple and cost effective way to maximize energy savings and address code-compliance strategies. This sensor sits discreetly in the FFL2R HO, and provides occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting and task tuning. View spec sheet for more details, and for more available options.