LED Indirect High Bay
The LumenFocus GAT raises the bar for indoor sports lighting. Designed to meet the demanding requirements of air dome/air-inflated structures, butler buildings and fabric over frame structures, the GAT weighs just 18 lbs. and can produce over 50,000 lumens of comfortable, indirect light. The GAT features LED optics designed for even illumination of the ceiling, minimizing hot spots while providing glare-free indirect lighting. Every GAT made in the USA - in our Henderson, NC facility, utilizing mostly domestic and some foreign components.
- Applications: Suitable for applications where high output indirect light is needed - indoor tennis courts, soccer domes, gymnasiums, recreation facilities, convention centers, retail
- Lumen Output: Around 46,000 to just under 55,000
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 115.9
- Predicted L80 Lifetime: >102,000 hours (reported)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: UL 1598 listed for US and Canada, suitable for damp locations
- Made in the USA, in our Henderson, NC facility, utilizing mostly domestic and some foreign components. BAA compliant options are available
Game, set, match
At around 115 lumens per watt, you can reduce your energy costs by 58% compared to 1000W metal halides. Active cooling allows for maximum performance and system life. Optically sealed LEDs are resistant to dust and moisture, making the GAT suitable for all court or field surfaces. Precision optics provide a wide distribution and even illumination along the ceiling. Three different mounting options are available (see spec sheet for details).