LED Gas Station Canopy Light
The GSL is a highly efficient canopy luminaire designed for typical canopy steel pan structures. It is suitable for most gas station canopy applications. The GSL features high performance LED technology, with efficacies over 140 lumens per watt. The housing of the GSL is made of die cast aluminum, and features a textured powder coat finish over a chromate conversion coating. The flat glass lens is tempered glass.
- Applications: Suitable for most gas station canopy applications
- Lumen Output: 17,904-29,677 lm
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 144
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: >100,000 hours @ 25 degrees Celsius ambient (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: CSA listed for wet locations (damp locations when used with quick mount bracket). IP66 rated.
Click to enlarge
Mounting and installation
The fixture housing of the GSL is designed to emulate legacy HID canopy lights that mount through a 4" minimum diameter cut hole in the canopy. A galvanized steel back plate is provided to allow for installation over larger holes. Driver and power connections are made in an IP66-rated powder coated die cast mounting box above the canopy.
Follow us on social media: