LED Hazardous Location Luminaire
The HZL1 is a Class 1, Division 2 hazardous location rated LED luminaire. Suitable for either ceiling or wall mounting, the HZL1 is available with a clear or frosted lens. It is available with either a vertical or horizontal hood (or no hood at all). The housing and top frame are made of heavy-duty die cast aluminum. A powder coat finish covers a chromate conversion coating. The polycarbonate lens is vandal resistant.
- Applications: Suitable for most interior or exterior Class 1, Division 2 hazardous locations
- Lumen Output: 3,200-5,500 lumens
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 128.8
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: >100,000 hours (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: ETL listed for hazardous locations per UL844; Class 1, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D; T4 Temperature Rating; IP66
Options and mounting
Pictured: The three hood options (horizontal, vertical and none). There are three ways to mount the HZL1. Surface mount is the standard option. There are also the adjustable bracket and yoke mount options - both come in stainless steel.