LED Hazardous Location Luminaire
The HZL2 is a Class 1, Division 2 hazardous location rated LED luminaire. Suitable for either ceiling or wall mounting, the HZL2 is available with a clear or frosted lens. The lens is made of vandal resistant polycarbonate. With a housing and top frame constructed of heavy-duty die cast aluminum, the HZL2 features a powdercoat finish over a chromate conversion coating.
- Applications: Suitable for most interior or exterior Class 1, Division 2 hazardous locations: industrial, manufacturing
- Lumen Output: 5,600-10,000 lumens
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 133.2
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: >100,000 hours (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: ETL listed for hazardous locations per UL844; Class 1, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D; T4 Temperature Rating; IP66
Click to enlarge
There are three ways to mount the HZL2. Surface mount is the standard option. There are also the adjustable bracket and yoke mount options - both come in stainless steel.
Follow us on social media: