LED Hazardous Location Luminaire
The HZL4 is a Class 1, Division 2 hazardous location rated LED luminaire. The HZL4 can be ceiling- or wall-mounted. The vandal resistant polycarbonate lens is available in clear or frosted variations. The housing and top-frame is constructed of heavy duty die-cast aluminum. A powdercoat finish covers a chromate conversion coating.
- Applications: Suitable for most interior or exterior Class 1, Division 2 hazardous locations: industrial, manufacturing
- Lumen Output: 13,000-19,700 lumens
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 130.1
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: >100,000 hours (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: ETL listed for hazardous locations per UL844; Class 1, Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D; T4 Temperature Rating; IP66
Click to enlarge
There are three ways to mount the HZL4. Surface mount is the standard option. There are also the adjustable bracket and yoke mount options - both come in stainless steel.
Follow us on social media: