LED Aisle High / Low Bay
The PBLA is an ideal solution for most warehouse aisles and corridors. Its enhanced specular reflector is designed to provide even vertical illumination on shelving and optimize lighting in the aisleways. The PBLA is offered in a wide variety of lumen packages, which allows for flexibility in design and helps maximize energy savings. Multiple control options are available - including occupancy sensors, dimming sensors and photocells. Each PBLA is assembled at our facility in Henderson, NC.
- Applications: Suitable for most commercial, industrial and institutional applications. Ideal for warehouse aisles and corridors
- Lumen Output: About 12,000 lm to 24,000 lm in 4-footer, 23,000 lm to 42,000 in the 8-footer
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 168.3
- Size Options: 4 foot and 8 foot
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: Up to 189,000 hours (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty. 10-year extended warranty available on specific models
- Re-BoardABILITY: Every PBLA is upgradeable. Boards and drivers can easily be swapped out for upgrade in a matter of minutes. Learn more about Re-Boardability here.
- Certifications: UL 1598 listed for US and Canada, suitable for damp locations. DesignLights Consortium qualified on specific configurations
- Assembled in the USA: Each PBLA is assembled at our facility in Henderson, NC. BAA compliant options are available
Ideal for your aisleways
The PBLA is engineered to provide even vertical illumination on shelving and maximize lighting in the aisleways. Several control options are available to maximize energy savings, including the Wattstopper FSP (pictured). This sensor comes pre-installed, and provides multi-level control based on motion and/or daylight contribution. See spec sheet for more info, and for more control options.
Follow us on social media: