LED Lensed High Bay With Uplight
The PBLU is a general distribution high bay with up-light. It features high performance LED technology, with field-replaceable LED boards and drivers. A wide variety of lumen packages allows for flexibility in design and helps maximize energy savings. Multiple shielding options are available to minimize glare and improve aesthetics. Occupancy sensors, dimming sensors and photocells are all optional. A version without up-light is also available (click here to view the PBLX). Every PBLU is assembled in our Henderson, NC facility.
- Applications: Suitable for most commercial, industrial and institutional applications, including retail, warehousing, manufacturing and gymnasiums
- Lumen Output: About 8,000 lm to 23,000 lm
- Max Lumens Per Watt: About 139
- Size Options: Available in 4-foot and 2-foot
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: Up to 189,000 hours (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty. 10 year extended warranty available on specific models
- Re-BoardABILITY: Every PBLU is upgradeable. Boards and drivers can easily be swapped out for upgrade in a matter of minutes. Learn more about Re-Boardability here.
- Certifications: UL 1598 listed for US and Canada, suitable for damp locations. DesignLights Consortium qualified on specific configurations
- Assembled in the USA: Each PBLU is assembled at our facility in Henderson, NC. BAA compliant options are available
Click to enlarge
Ideal for many applications
While it can be used for many various high bay applications, the PBLU features an aesthetic that feels right at home in retail establishments or grocery stores. There are three different lens options, all designed to maximize appearance and performance.