LED Lensed High Bay
The PBLX is a general distribution lensed LED high bay. Available in 23-pattern acrylic (clear or frosted), or impact resistant Lexan, the lens provides an aesthetically pleasing uniform look. The PBLX features high performance LED technology, with field-replaceable LED boards and drivers. A wide variety of lumen packages allows for flexibility in design and helps maximize energy savings. Occupancy sensors, dimming sensors and photocells are all optional. Wireguards are also available for extra protection and durability. A version with up-light is also available (click here to view the PBLU). Every PBLX is assembled at our facility in Henderson, NC.
- Applications: Suitable for most commercial, industrial and institutional applications, including retail, warehousing, manufacturing and gymnasiums
- Lumen Output: About 8,000 lm to 23,000 lm
- Max Lumens Per Watt: About 139
- Size Options: Available in 4-foot and 2-foot
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: Up to 189,000 hours (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty. 10 year extended warranty available on specific models
- Re-BoardABILITY: Every PBLX is upgradeable. Boards and drivers can easily be swapped out for upgrade in a matter of minutes. Learn more about Re-Boardability here.
- Certifications: UL 1598 listed for US and Canada, suitable for damp locations.
- Assembled in the USA: Each PBLX is assembled at our facility in Henderson, NC. BAA compliant options are available
Click to enlarge
Options and controls
The PBLX is available with an optional wireguard (pictured) for added protection and durability. Occupancy sensors - including dimming sensors and photocells - are also optional. The Wattstopper FSP sensor provides multi-level control based on motion and/or daylight contribution. See spec sheet for details, and for more available options.