LED Premium Cutoff Wall Pack
The SPC is an attractive LED wall pack suitable for most exterior wall mount applications. With 0-10V dimming drivers standard, the SPC can produce up to 9,000 lumens with efficacies over 100 lumens per watt. The SPC mounts directly over 4-inch recessed outlet boxes using the included hands-free "Easy-Hang" wall mount bracket with built-in level. An optional trim plate helps cover wall surface blemishes. The SPC is constructed of die cast aluminum. The lens is made of vandal-resistant polycarbonate.
- Applications: Suitable for most exterior wall mount applications - industrial, retail, commercial
- Lumen Output: From about 3,000 lm to just over over 9,200 lm
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 119.9
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: >100,000 hours (calculated)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: CSA listed for wet locations. IP66 rated
Click to enlarge
The MSD is an optional microwave sensor that allows for motion or daylight sensing, with five different light level settings for daylight harvesting. The MSD is internally mounted in the SPC behind the lens. See spec sheet for more info.